Happy New Year. Originally, I didn’t plan on making resolutions for 2013, but I think it’s good to have goals to start the new year. So here they are:
- E no’ono’o i nā mana’o maika’i (think happy thoughts)
- be more professional
- make decisions with my head and my heart - not one or the other
- get a journalism internship
- be real, but guarded at the same time
- make healthier lifestyle choices
- invest in a new phone/laptop
- 365 photo journal
- keep up with my wordpress blog
- make better friends
- believe in myself.
- do what i love; no holding back
- save more, spend less.
- Do not dwell on the past; rather, learn from the situations and don’t ever let those experiences hold you back.
1. Get a job. 2. Spend less, save more.
3. Commit to exercising daily (at least 5 days a week)
4. Be less socially awkward. 5. Make time for friends.
6. Lose a minimum of 35 pounds by the end of 2012.
7. Be a better friend.
8. Be more independent 9. Gain knowledge that can help me do well in the future 10. Keep control of my anger issues. 1 1. Don’t get too caught up with everyone else’s life
12. Don’t let other peoples judgments get to me.
13. Find someone who will accept me for who i am. 14. Do at least one good deed per day.
15. Successfully complete 85% of my 2012 resolutions before December 31st, 2012 at 11:59 pm